Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guest Room: Phase 3: Paint Chip Showdown

Imagine that Western music playing in the background you know right before the two men are going to have a showdown. I tried to type it out for you but to be honest it doesn't translate over with the same effect. Looks more like I am working on saying my "W's". 

I am really excited to pick a paint color for the guest room. It will probably be awhile before the actual painting takes place as I have decided I am going to have to paint the ceiling. That leads to hiring people because I am not the best wall painter to begin with. The idea of me painting a ceiling might be a bit scary to those I have helped paint walls (ahem Ryan). Lets just say I got a little roller happy. 

So without further ado, here are paint chips 1, 2 & 3. The lighting in the room is a little wonky, but I tried to get it a time of day when some sun was shining in, but not too much. They have each been compared with the trim color and furniture pieces in the room, and they all look good. They look the most different against the headboard since it is the focal piece of the room. These are all in the grey family and they differ in their undertones.

Leave me a comment with which number you like best and I will tally them up and give you guys the result!


with Belles and Beauxs

3 comments:

  1. I think I like #1 the best, but I'll have to see in person next time I come over to know for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say #1 but don't wait until I see it in person it might be another 4 yrs haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like # 3, it looks a little softer than the others...but I might just have really bad eyesight. Erica

    ReplyDelete