Monday, December 6, 2010

The Sweet Kitchen: Whats on the Menu?

I apologize for the blogger silence over the last week. Mine and my husband's cars have both been under the weather. Instead of getting to share with you all I was stuck driving from car shop to dealership to rental, well you get the picture. Hey, in the process of having to tell people our contact information over and over my little nut learned my phone number (not kidding).

I am excited for December because I have a great giveaway to introduce you all to tomorrow. It is low on the monetary scale but in terms of applicable value within your life it is HUGE!! Stay tuned!

This week at Deep South Sweets, I am cleaning out the meat that I have frozen in our freezer. I know it can last longer, but I like to use it no later than the 3 month mark. Two of my meals center around getting rid of my stock!

Monday: Pork and Cashew Stir Fry with Steamed Rice and Broccoli (This is a staple food that I plan on featuring Wednesday)
Tuesday (Work Night): Leftovers from the end of last week
Wednesday: Tomato Basil Soup, Cheese Biscuits, and Tossed Salad (Splitting the meal and taking to a family member with a new baby)
Thursday (Work Night): Leftovers/Sandwich
Friday: Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce and Garlic Green Beans
Saturday: Poppyseed Chicken, Kernel Corn, and Sugared Raspberries
Sunday: Church Class Party - I am bringing Chocolate Cake

with Belles and Beauxs

No comments:

Post a Comment